Friday, December 30, 2005

My Thalaivar


Let me start with my Thalaivar. There is one and only person whom I consider my Thalaivar...its Maestro Ilaiyaraaja. I don't know when I started falling in love with his music...I guess it gradually happened during my College life, when I started listening to him seriously. There have been many days when me and my solitude have enjoyed the mesmerising company of Raja. In my humble opinion, he is simply the best when it comes to touching our feelings and for his sheer variety and originality. In the future, I will post more about his music. If you enjoy Raaja's music too...you are in good company.

2 comments:

Thiru said...

Kalakkunga thala!
Tamizhla ezhuthunga!!
-Thiru

The Talkative Man said...

Nanba,nice to find another Ilayaraja fan! Enjoy your days in MP. When out of TN, thalai's music is a great substitute for appalam, sambhar, pongal, etc. Been through all this before :)